You have asked and now I've made it happen!
You now have the option of setting up a payment plan with me so that you can pay for the hat of your dreams over multiple payments instead of one lump sum. The best part is that you are in complete control! Pay what you want and when you want. Curious about how all this works? Read the directions carefully below and then we can get started making you the costume hat you have always wanted!
Here is the way it works:
- The best way to get things started is to visit my shop and look around. Find a hat you like and make some decisions about color and style. It is easier to setup a payment plan if you already know what you want.
- When you know what kind of hat you want contact me and let me know all the details of that hat you have your eye on. Send me your color choices, your head size, what size of brim you want, all the details you can!
- Once we have chatted a bit and I have all the information I need from you I will send you an invoice for the total amount of the hat, including shipping.
- The invoice I send is a special PayPal invoice. It allows you to pay what you want when you want, using credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, or whatever else PayPal accepts.
- Once the invoice is paid in full I will start making the hat and you will have it within the normal 2-7 weeks it takes to make all my hats. The important part to remember is that I do not start making the hat until the invoice is paid in full.
- Once I send you the invoice you are responsible for making your payments. I might send reminders if I haven't heard from you in a month or more, but generally I don't want to be pushy with this. You decide when and what to pay!
- Orders shipped to the United States go USPS Priority Mail Express and cost $45.
- Orders shipped outside the United States go USPS Priority Mail International and cost $65.
- The shipping costs will be added to your total when I send you your invoice e-mail.
- For more on shipping click here.